Is it easy to automate testing and how AI helps in this? Best 3 no-code automation tools.
Switching from manual testing to automation, you would want a testing tool that’s not only easy to adopt but also scales with your testing requirements. While robust automation tools like Selenium are available, they also require really good coding skills. Record and playback testing tools would seem to be the obvious choice, especially, when you plan to incorporate automated testing quickly.
So a new demand arises for a solution that can harness more of the power that:
- Doesn`t require coding
- Runs stably
- Adapts to code changes in the app
These tools incorporate many delighters like cross-browser testing, advanced features like email verification, and automated visual regression insights from your test run.
Let's look at several products that will help us facilitate the process of automatic testing and significantly expand the possibilities of creating and supporting automatic tests with the help of artificial intelligence.
The first product does not have the support of artificial intelligence, nevertheless, it has proven itself well in the market and is a great competitor to the other products.
Ghost Inspector is an automated testing and monitoring tool used for website testing (even website-specific functionality), visual testing, user interface testing, end-to-end testing, and browser testing.
- With Ghost Inspector, users can regularly run tests from the cloud on a schedule.
- A new feature of Ghost Inspector is that users can export their tests to other tools and can also import them back into Ghost Inspector.
- A few of Ghost Inspector's powerful features that make it an alternative tool for Selenium, are the comparison of screenshots and email messages, code display, a simple test editor, and the ability to run parallel tests.
- The “Viewports” solution provided by Ghost Inspector is used for testing responsive sites/designs.
- With Ghost Inspector, tests can be easily managed and shared among team members, even in a large organization.
Next, we will consider several products that work on the basis of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence (AI) has been trending in automation for the last decade. It will undoubtedly impact the software development lifecycle and companies focusing on planning, satisfaction, accuracy, and delivery rates. AI-powered tools for test automation are the next buzz in automation. Nowadays, many enterprises embrace AI to solve complexities and simplify testing processes. The ease of maintenance is the biggest advantage of using AI-powered tools over traditional tools. AI-enabled tools come with in-built self-healing capabilities and affect the test automation scenario.
- It concentrates on functional and UI testing.
- It has smart Locators to detect the changes in the app while running automatic tests.
- It integrates with CI/CD tools seamlessly and offers detailed bug reports.
- It performs root-cause analysis of the failed tests.
- Effectively extends testing operations through control, management, and analysis.
- Diagnose failed tests by identifying the root cause to fix bugs and release faster.
- Self-improving AI-powered stabilizers, eliminate flaky tests that eat resources.
- Fast authoring increases coverage and quality across your application.
Functionize testing automation framework is powered by intelligent test agent. This is a significant advance for website functional testing frameworks. It is an intelligent framework that use multiple AI techniques, such as NLP, machine learning, and computer vision. This results in an automation framework that understands test plans written in plain English and convert them into fully functional, self-healing tests. These tests automatically work cross-browser and can be added to complex orchestrations simply by using the UI.
- This cloud-based automation testing platform relates to the declarative category of AI testing tools.
- It creates, verifies, and maintains tests using AI and ML.
- It has an AI-powered smart agent to create tests quickly.
- Its SmartFix feature can test failures and detect UI changes with ease.
- You can write your tests in plain English. NLP accepts both structured and unstructured test plans. Doing automated testing was never so easy.
- Running tests at massive scale is also possible. The Functionize Test Cloud gives you infinite testing capacity and is always available. It also allows you to perform realistic load testing from multiple geolocations.
- Test embedded widgets and complex nested DOMs. ML Engine fingerprints every element in your site, so it can cope with nested DOMs and embedded widgets.
Let's compare the features of these tools that may interest us in work
While there is still no perfect replacement for the power of fully coded tests, codeless automated testing software has come a long way since the first record-and-playback generation of tools. Many of the complaints about the limitations of these original tools have been addressed, and new changes are occurring regularly.
Therefore, these tools will become good assistants in your work and will reduce the time for adaptation and the speed of creating autotests.